For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Chowking”, “our” or “we” shall refer to Fresh N’ Famous Foods, Inc. - Chowking, while “customer” or “you” shall refer to the customer who intends to purchase the Products from this Site.
Each Chowking delivery store has a dedicated delivery area which cannot be changed. Thus, any forced request for re-routing of order to another store is strictly prohibited.
- Your Facebook or Gmail account name shall be your Account name in the website;
- The e-mail address of your Facebook or Gmail account shall be used as the e-mail address for your Account.
If another person used your account to order Products on your behalf, with or without your knowledge, such order shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that the order shall be considered your own and will be charged to you.
Also, non-response to SMS and calls from either store, or delivery rider may result to late or non-delivery and should not be taken against us. Additional verification call or confirmation call may be required to proceed with your order.
- The minimum food purchase for a delivery transaction is ₱ 200.00.
- There is a delivery guarantee based on the amount ordered, which is based on the agreed, synchronized time of the agent with the customer.
- You understand and accept, however, that any delay due to heavy traffic, inclement weather or similar conditions or circumstances, are beyond our control and should not at any time be taken against us.
- For Orders above ₱ 3,000.00, we shall exert reasonable efforts to deliver them within the agreed, synchronized time of the Store with the customer. Note that if your Order amounts to ₱ 3,000.00, you will receive a call from our store to verify your identity, your order details and the delivery serving time.
- Excessive requests of items such as ketchup, gravy, utensils and the like are subject to additional charge.
- Any other special request outside the list of the Chowking product menu is strictly prohibited. Additional special request such as medicine, newspaper, cigarettes, grocery items and the likes will not be entertained.
Our acceptance of an order occurs when you receive an on-screen message or email message confirming that your order has been placed (“Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation is a record of our agreement to deliver the Products you ordered and your obligation to pay the price of the Products in full.
If you wish to cancel or change your order prior to delivery, please call the Chowking store within the timeframe stated above, and provide the details of your order included in the Order Confirmation. You understand that the total amount of your order will be changed should there be any changes in your order, and that you agree to pay the new total amount. Thus:
- If you paid for your order online via credit card, any price difference as a result of changing your order must be paid in cash, payable upon delivery.
- If you choose to pay by credit card upon delivery (card present), the total amount shall be chargeable and payable upon delivery .
We reserve the right to refuse any modification in case the order has already been dispatched for delivery prior to receipt of your request.
We reserve the right to refuse any cancellation in case the order has already been dispatched for delivery prior to receipt of your request.
If payment is made via credit card and the cancellation of order was successful, it will be your responsibility to contact the issuing bank to cancel the payment made.
To check the price/s of the Product you want to order, please click the Checkout button to see the breakdown and total amount due.
You can pay by any of the following methods:
- Cash upon delivery,
- Cashless mode of payment on-site (credit card and/or debit card), subject to the condition that onsite credit card payment may not be available 24 hours.
- Cashless mode of payment upon delivery. Cashless payment upon delivery is only available in select NCR and provincial Delivery stores.
A Senior Citizen (SC) or Person with Disability (PWD) discount may be applied on the delivery transaction, provided you comply with the Delivery Conditions stated below.
We reserve our right to refuse to deliver any order if for whatever reason we believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
We shall exert reasonable efforts to meet the guaranteed delivery time, where applicable. You understand and accept, however, that any delay due to traffic, inclement weather or similar or analogous conditions or circumstance, are beyond our control and should not at any time be taken against us.
If a Senior Citizen (SC) or Person with Disability (PWD) discount was applied on the delivery transaction, the SC or PWD must be physically present at the time and place of the delivery, and the SC or PWD card must be presented to our rider for validation.
The Products ordered should be consumed within one (1) hour from their actual receipt. We will not be liable for any event that may arise as a result/consequence of consuming the Products beyond the specified time.
Customer care - (02) 8 898 7777