Telephone Number/Cellphone Number
To be able to fulfill your orders, your name and contact information such as delivery address, email address and telephone number must be provided. However, you may opt not to provide other demographic information such as preferences and interest. If you provide these information, you understand and agree that we will use such information for purposes described below in the “What We Do With the Information We Gather” section (i.e. for direct marketing purposes).
The website stores browser level cookies for analytics and advertisement purposes. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see the “Cookie Description” section below.
- Your Facebook or Gmail account name shall be your Account name in the website;
- The e-mail address of your Facebook or Gmail account shall be used as the e-mail address for your Account.
For registered users, we may also request for other personal information such as birthday, gender and other demographic information such as, but not limited to, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. If you provide these information, you understand and agree that we will use such information for purposes described below in the What We Do With the Information We Gather section (i.e. for direct marketing purposes)
- to fulfill your delivery order;
- to understand your needs;
- to provide you with a better service, and
- internal record keeping, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than those stated above, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We store your personal information in our secured internal database, but which may be accessed by our service providers, subsidiaries, affiliates and franchisees for delivery services. We retain your personal information as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to fulfill your delivery orders. If there is no activity within twenty-four months (24 months), we shall dispose of your personal information in accordance with the relevant privacy rules and our internal guidelines.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Whenever you are asked to fill up a form on our website, any information you provide will be bound by the “What We Do With the Information We Gather” section. If you do not wish to receive any direct information or promotion, you may amend or request to opt out through our customer care email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any of your personal information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible on the e-mail address stipulated above. We will promptly correct any reported incorrect information.
The Data Protection Officer - Jollibee Foods Corporation at email@example.com.
14th Floor, Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605
In order to for us to attend to your queries expeditiously, we prefer that inquiries be made via e-mail.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. If you however want to delete cookies from your browser or device we suggest that you use the option to delete cookies and other site and plug-in data, including data stored on your device from your browser settings normally found in browsing history.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Analytics cookie: A first party browser-based cookie allows the site to measure audience behavior. There is no personally identifiable information stored in these cookies.
Advertising cookies: These are third party cookies (example, Facebook, Google etc) from our partners to re-target advertisements in their respective platforms.